3B elettronica S.n.c.
Via Foppa, 15 20862 ARCORE MB
3B elettronica S.n.C., with registered office in Arcore (MB), Via Foppa 15, VAT No. 00770050961, C.F. 04076850157, as "Data Controller", informs you that, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 ("GDPR") your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as: name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, VAT number, bank and payment details, ....) Communicated by you on the conclusion of contracts for services of the owner. Your personal data are processed:
1) without your express consent, compliance to Article 6 letter b), e) GPDR, for the following purposes:
- conclude the contracts for the services of the Owner;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
2) only upon your specific and distinct consent, compliance to art. 7 GPDR, for the following marketing purposes:
- send you via e-mail, post, sms and / or telephone contacts, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner or market surveys;
- send you via e-mail, post, sms and / or telephone contacts, commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties.
The processing of your data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Article 4 n.2) GPDR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking , communication, cancellation and destruction of your data.
Your data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case no later than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service, and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for marketing purposes.
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes set out above:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as agents and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third parties who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data controllers. Without the need for your express consent compliance to art. 6 lett. B) and c) GPDR, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes of service indicated above to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes. These subjects will process your data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated. Personal data is stored on servers located at the registered office, within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission. The provision of data for the aforementioned service purposes is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services themselves. The conferment for marketing activities is optional, but the denied consent will not allow you to receive commercial communications and / or promotions and / or advertising material.
However, it will continue to be entitled to pre-contractual and contractual services. In his capacity as an interested party, he has the rights set forth in art. 15 GPDR and precisely:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain, inherently to your data, indication: of the origin; of the purposes and methods of treatment; of applied logic; of the identification details of the Data Controller and / or of the persons in charge and of the designated representative compliance to article 3, paragraph 1, GPDR; the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated;
- obtain: updating, rectification or integration of data; cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law; the attestation that any such changes have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of clearly disproportionate means respor to the protected right
- to object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning you for marketing purposes, even only partially (that is, as an interested party, you can choose to receive communications only through one or more specific types of communication).
Where applicable, also has the rights to the art. 16 ÷ 21 GPDR (rectification, oblivion, limitation, portability, opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
At any time, exercise your rights in the following ways:
- by registered mail addressed to: 3B SnC electronics - Via Foppa 15, 20862, Arcore (MB),
- by e-mail, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller is 3B elettronica SnC, with registered office and operative in Via Foppa 15, 20862, Arcore (MB ). The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the Registered Office of the Data Controller.
For any clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us at the addresses indicated below, or by filling out the form on the side.